Release date: July 23, 2015
- Shiplark now supports Rakuten.com (Formerly known as Buy.com).
- You can now add Custom Stores.
- Union territory Guam is now supported with ELS shipments.
- Shiplark now provides you with an option to generate a sales graph, using date ranges, on the Shiplark dashboard.
- You can now select FedEx one rate with Custom rules in Shiplark.
- We are now compatible with Stamps.com version 45. A new add on service 'Perishable & Fragile' is now supported.
- Orders can now be filtered by shipping status.
- Users can now print Packing slips on a 4x6 thermal label.
- Endicia Label server communication protocol has been changed from SSL3 to TLS.
- Shiplark is now compatible with Windows 10.
- Packing slip print options have been enhanced, so that users can set additional formatting and settings if desired.
- A new Package type 'Flat Rate Padded Envelope' is now supported, when shipping with Endicia Label server.
Shipping module enhancements:
- Users can now generate a list of orders by using Bar code readers for Shipment.
- Users can now configure multiple FedEx accounts.
- User now have an option to configure multiple UPS Direct accounts.
- Users can now print the packing slip alongwith the shipping label.
Customers were unable to get rates, if they were using UPS Direct (Surepost). This issue has been fixed.
An Express1 label printing issue from Addon systems has been fixed.