Release date: September 15, 2015
Feature Enhancements :
- Now user can consolidate Amazon Settlement report.
- The Advance Inventory options are now supported with QuickBooks Canada Enterprise version.
- eCC Desktop has integrated a new online store called Pixafy.
- Shopify : eCC Desktop has provide an option to download customers from Shopify store.
- User have an option to set Ship date as Order date + 1 Business day while posting any transaction in QuickBooks.
- Now user has an option to use Standard Customer Address at time of Consolidate posting.
- User now have an option to view and export missing items from their Amazon and eBay store.
- User can set Order Total amount or Transaction Amount in the receipt payment entry for Paid Invoice.
- eCC Desktop has provided user an option to create Purchase order without posting order in QuickBooks.
- User can set other values in Reference fields of Stamps.com manually before shipping.Character length should not be more than 30.
- User have an option to move orders to archive tab if order is posted to QuickBooks and Posted to store.
- User can now download the Sales rep from Store and map it with QuickBooks Transaction class.
- User can customize eCC to set PO number as QuickBooks Transaction number.
- User can now create purchase order in QuickBooks with Sales price.
Issues Fixed :
- Tax code of order Item changes after download order from update tab for Shopify
- Object reference error in ELS after generate shipment
- User not able to run Lokad with scheduler.
- User not able to transfer Image from POS to Shopify