Onboarding Package: Installation, Setup, and Training
This page provides information on what is needed to prepare your website and QuickBooks Online or Xero for Unify installation and setup, and training.
This article will cover:
- Who to get involved in the installation and setup session
- How to prepare for your installation/setup services
- What the training session will cover
- Booking your services
1. Install/Setup: Who to involve
- Unify user/department: This is the person or department who will be using Unify day to day. They need to be involved in the installation and setup process.
- QuickBooks Online or Xero user/accountant: The setup of the store profile in Unify will have utilize areas of your accounting. It will be helpful for whoever is handling your accounting to attend the setup session to make sure accounting aspects are being setup correctly.
- Web developer (optional): If you don't know your FTP information or in the process of installing the Webgility Store module and we run into an issue your developer must fix/troubleshoot. They don't have to attend the session, but they need to be reachable so any issues can be solved within the session.
2. Install/Setup: How to Prepare
- Please make sure that your accounting company file is in place, and you have setup your shipping accounts and tax items in your accounting company file.
- Please also have all of your account and login info ready for the meeting; QuickBooks Online/Xero login credentials, Unify login credentials, and store login credentials.
- Online store FTP information to install the Webgility store module, or API information (for hosted carts).
3. What the training session will cover
- Connect Unify to your online store(s) and accounting software
- Setup your Unify store configuration
- Product module training: download products, creating products and mapping products
- Unify automation training: learn how to automate syncing orders to your accounting software to save time.
- General best practices for using the product.
4. Booking your services
Sessions are booked between Monday - Friday between 5am - 3pm PT. If you need to make special time arrangements, or if you are an international user, please email or call our Account Management Team at email@example.com or 877-753-5373 ext. 2.