Due to Volusion's API structure, an API needs to be regenerated to download both orders and products.
IMPORTANT: Once you have downloaded an order/item, you cannot redownload them. You need to reset the order/item download date from Volusion store to enable it to download the orders again.
To download the orders from Volusion store
1. Login to your Volusion store.
2. From the Inventory menu, click Import/Export.
3. In the Data Import screen, click Volusion API.
3. In the Volusion API: Run Generic\Orders screen, click the Run tab.
4. Click Run corresponding to Generic\Orders.
Note: If you are trying to download individual orders, run the Generic/Orders API, select a specific date & order number and then click Run.
5. Copy the API URL that is displayed.
6. Login to Unify Desktop.
7. From the File menu, click Manage Stores.
8. In the Manage Stores screen, click Edit Connection corresponding to the Volusion store.
9. In 1. Account Settings screen, click Next.
10. In the 2. Store Settings screen:
a. Paste the API URL in the Generic API URL field.
b. Click Test Connection to reconnect to the Volusion store.
This step will delete the existing orders from Unify Desktop and re-download the orders.