Here is how to use Shiplark on a daily basis to ship your orders and automate sending tracking information by using Post to Store.
Step 1: Log in and download your daily orders
- Orders can be downloaded from each store by clicking the Get Orders button on the dashboard.
- New orders are viewed in the inbox.
If you are downloading orders that have the status in Shiplark as Auth Only you can process payment.
Step 2: Process Shipping
- Connect Shiplark to a shipping processor.
- The shipping label will be printed.
- The shipping details (Carrier, method, tracking ID) will be added to the order by Shiplark.
Step 3: Post to Store
- Posting to store sends the shipping details to the order within the online store
- Depending on your shopping cart, an email notification can be triggered to be sent by the shopping cart, notifying the customer of the shipping details.
Step 4: Archive
- Order that are "done" can be sent to the archive so they are out of the inbox and Shiplark retains its speed.
Importing Tracking ID: If you are using a shipping provider outside of Shiplark, shipping information can be imported into Shiplark and can be posted to store. Click here to learn how.