Installing UniPrint client
To setup the UniPrint Client application:
You may easily and quickly download and configure the UniPrint client application by:
1. Go to: http://www.uniprint.net/download.asp
2. Select the Full UniPrint Client option as well as well as your Operating System.
3. Click the Download button. The 7MB sized file will be downloaded to your computer.
4. After download, you will need to open and run the application. Generally you should accept the defaults suggested during installation, which takes a minute or less. You may be prompted to reboot your computer after installation.
UniPrint configuration :
1) Double click to configure UniPrint.
In general settings
1.1) Print Handling
a) Directly print from your default printer or
b) Option to choose printer every time before print.
1.2) Preview Handling
a) Select check-box in document preview else
b) Preview with any other applications.
Select check box if you want to start UniPrint at startup.
2.1) Log Notification
2.2) Tray Notification
Check the check box for enabling tray notification.
2.3) UniPrint Viewer Behavior
How to setup printing shipping labels with eCC Desktop and UniPrint
Right Networks utilizes a "universal printer" denominated UniPrint that routes all print jobs from Right Networks to a printer client running on your local computer. By default, that printer client, the client will send any print job to your default printer.
1. While authenticated into Right Networks, locate the universal printer icon on your local computer. It should be near your system clock and it looks akin to the letters "UN" as follows: universal printer icon.
2. Right-click on the universal printer icon, call Settings, and call "Preview with UniPrint.
A) Shipping configuration setup in eCC Desktop
On the dashboard, go to File - > Configure store and select the Shipping screen in the store configuration.
- Record Shipping charges
a) Select Quickbooks item for shipping charges.
b) To ship your orders, select (Yes or No). If you select yes.
c) Use eCC Shipping Process Labels selects (Yes or No)
d) Now Select your Shipping Processor.
Select the tab for your shipping processor and select the printer the label for both domestic and/or international.
In Packaging Slip:
1. Here, you can upload your company logo from desired location which can be adjusted 180X80
2. Display option:
You check the check box as per required by you
a) Item Details
b) Order Details
3. Printer Options
Select printer properties according to your paper size (A3, A4), now select paper orientation, number of copies required, Size of Font and you can also set your margin manually.
In pick List
1. In Pick up List Setting:
Group pick item are vendor, order, Item.
2. Display Option
It will show you [Show order, show item Description, show item option and show vendor) as per you check the check box.
3. Printer Option
Instantly you can choose printer, type of paper you want to use (A3, A4, legal etc.), Selection of paper orientation (landscape or portrait) and number of copies you want to print.
Click Save & close to move on dash board else if you required any help you can click on “Help for this screen” in left pane.
Move to Dashboard.
Click on Inbox and see how many orders are pending, Select orders you want to finalize, just select the check box and right click to see the properties.