If you are hosting your QuickBooks (Pro/Premier/Enterprise) within the NovelASPect hosting environment, you can utilize all features of eCC Desktop with QuickBooks and online store integration.
Getting started with NovelASPect's QuickBooks hosting and eCC Desktop
If you are currently hosting QuickBooks within NovelASPect, you can sign up for eCC Desktop subscription. Contact NovelASPect to install eCC Desktop within your environment.
Maintenance of eCC Desktop and QuickBooks
- NovelASPect manages the installation of eCC Desktop and QuickBooks within its environment
- eCC Desktop icon will be on the environment dashboard
- If you are prompted to update your version of eCC Desktop, please contact NovelASPect support to submit an upgrade ticket. Include your hosted username and the subject of the ticket should say "Please update my eCC Desktop to the latest version". A NovelASPect support rep will contact you directly about your eCC Desktop update.
NovelASPect supports all current US and Canada edition of QuickBooks Pro,Premier, Enterprise with eCC Desktop
When eCC Desktop and QuickBooks are hosted within the NovelASPect environment, it offers the same functionality and features, which include:
- US and Canada editions of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise integration
- Note: eCC Desktop does not support add-on features for QB Enterprise (CA)
- eCC Desktop Order fulfillment
- eCC Desktop Inventory Management
- eCC Desktop Scheduler Automation
- eCC Desktop Shipping Module - Access printers connected to NovelASPect or Network to print shipping labels
- Third Party Plugins - Avalara AvaTax and Salescast by Lokad
Printing shipping labels
NovelASPect is able to connect with any local printer connected to a computer via USB outside of the NovelASpect environment. If you are using a label printer, that printer will need additional setup which can be handled by NovelASPect.
Support and eCC Desktop updates
For technical issues regarding your hosting environment, contact NovelASPect's 24/7 support at:
- NovelASPect Help Desk
For technical issues regarding eCC Desktop, contact Webgility's support at:
- submit a help request on Webgility Help Desk
- (877) 753-5373 ext. 3
Click here to view our webinar on hosting eCC Desktop within the NovelASPect environment.
For more information about NovelASPect, visit www.novelaspect.com