Here are some basic limitations within the eCC Desktop and Volusion integration:
|1.||Only Volusion Gold and Platinum customers can use the eCC Desktop Integration|
|2.||You can only download the orders and items from the store. Other information, like manufacturers, tax classes, categories etc. will not be downloaded|
|3.||The customer’s mail ID is not downloaded into eCC Desktop.|
|4.||You cannot cancel an order from eCC Desktop.|
|5.||You cannot transfer customers from QB / POS to the online store.|
|6.||You can create the items in the store from QuickBooks using eCC, but it would only add the item SKU, price, weight and quantity. You will have to add the categories, manufacturers etc manually, once the item is created in the store.|
|7.||You cannot set an ‘order download batch’ from eCC, as Volusion sets a default batch of 100 orders/ items.|
Due to Volusion's API structure, an API will need to be regenerated to download both Orders and Products.
- Once you have downloaded an order/Item, you cannot redownload them.
- You will have to reset the order/Item download date from Volusion store to enable the downloading of orders again.
- Click here to learn how to redownload orders from Volusion.
- For refreshing the item list in eCC from the Products -> My Products menu, you will have to follow the same procedure and reset the item download date.
- Go to Import/Export Data page from Inventory menu in Volusion and click on the ‘Volusion API’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Run’ tab against the Generic/Products option.
- This will take you to the ‘Volusion API Run Generic/Products’ page.
- You can reset the desired date and ID range from here.