This webinar covers how to use eCC Scheduler to automate downloading orders, posting to QuickBooks, posting to Store and automatically synchronizing price and/or quantity.
These are the questions viewers asked during the Webinar.
1) What is the best operating system to run this product on?
2) If we don't want inventory to post to the store because w never want the store to run out of inventory, what would be the proper products setup for eBay reason?
3) We have an online store using WooCommerce and an eBay store. Do we need to make 2 stores in eCC for this? Do we create a 3rd store for our retail store?
4) What is the difference between "order" and "product"? Wouldn't the product be within the order?
5) If I use a Magento extension that has a schedule to import data on a schedule from another location, and then eCC Scheduler wants to sync with Magento at the same time, with that be a conflict if they both want the same info at the same time?
eCC Scheduler Usage
1) If you indicate every 6hrs (syncing data), can you tell the scheduler the exact hour? i.e 12pm & 6pm or 3pm & 9pm, etc?
2) Is it normal if I look at my scheduler it is different than yours, I am using eCC Desktop v4.0 for QB Canada integration?
1) Within the context of synchronizing inventory, where do I set the "Master Location"?
2) Is there a way to set a default in eCC Scheduler for synchronizing inventory?
3) What if you have multiple price levels...store is $10, Amazon is $15 and eBay is $17...can you specify in a sync which price level to sync?
4) What is the minimum time between scheduled updates?
5) What is the approximate time to update each product?
6) Is there a way to hide or delete inventory that needs to stay in QuickBooks (it' is prior year products with 0 inventory) but is not necessary in eCC and is not on the website? Can it be done globally so we don't have to ignore one by one?
7) Can we download pricing for web store to QuickBooks for updates as well as items description?
8) I have several items that are very heavy to ship and increase the rice for my site (free shipping) can I set up prices in POS "level 2" to be my sync price?
Business Logic and Flow
1) If we don't want inventory to post to the store because w never want the store to run out of inventory, what would be the proper products setup for eBay reason?
2) If Magento is my master location for quantity and price, can I make QuickBooks my master location for product receiving off a purchase order- so basically can I toggle what platform is the master on the fly?
Got feature requests? Click here to share your ideas.