As with any setting change you do, remember to backup the eCC Database. Click here to learn how to: Backup eCC Database
1. Open eCC and go to File >> Manage Stores
2. In the My Stores menu, click on edit connection.
3. In the QuickBooks Setting screen, click browse and choose your new company file.
4. Then click on Test QuickBooks Connection.
5. You should then see the QuickBooks application certificate. Make the settings as shown, and click continue.
6. Click done.
7. You would then get a prompt on the eCC Screen telling you that it has successfully connected to QuickBooks. Click on Ok and then on Next to proceed to the next screen.
8. Now click on "Next"
9. You will see the below message. Click on "Yes"
10. This is a very important step. Here you must click on cancel. If you do not cancel and click next here, you will end up loosing all your eCC Configurations.
11. Accept the confirmation and say yes.
12. You would be taken back to the My Stores menu. Click on Configure.
13. Download the data and settings from your new QuickBooks company file.
14. Once you see this prompt, you have probably configured everything and changed your company file. If at any point you need help, call 877 753 5373 or else email firstname.lastname@example.org