Release date: May 15, 2015
- Provide user an option to Auto purchase postage in stamps.com
- Stamps compliance. Now version 41 is supported with eCC.
Shipping module enhancements:-
- Added new feature Carrier Pickup (scheduled pickup) for stamps.com users.
- The Object reference error in UPS WorldShip while saving partial shipment has been fixed.
- The error occurred while deleting all items from commodities has been fixed and try to save the shipment (For ELS, Express1 and DaZzle)
- The Object reference error while performing get rates on FedEx in partial international shipment has been fixed.
Release date: March 25, 2015
- We now provide provide users with an option to set mail from Zip (POZip) for Stamps.com.
- We now allow users to set PO# number in the reference field of UPS Direct & ELS.
- UPS Direct users can now set a second reference field and fill it up with data like Order#, Order Date, Order Total, PO number etc.
- The UPS Direct integration now comes with improved security with the move of the UPS Direct API to TLS security.
- We can now display PO number on Packing slips.
FedEx Shipping Enhancements:-
- Users can now set Tin Number and Tin Type for FedEx. This field is not mandatory, so users can leave this field blank if they do not want to fill it with something.
- We now offer FedEx Electronic Trade Document support.
- From this release , FedEx users can print extra information on thermal labels. e.g. Shipping charges, Special Handling charges, Shipment Date, Shipment Weight, COD amount, Declared value & Reference fields.
Shipping module enhancements:-
- We now support cubic rates with Express1 integration.
- Users now have an option to sort shipping address on the phone order screen.
- We are now providing a feature to create a Third Party Address list, and use the same while shipping orders via FedEx, UPS Direct and WorldShip.
- Users can now re-print labels in bulk, from the Process Shipping screen.
- We now support the generation of shipments in user sorted formats, on the process shipping screen.
- With this release, we have improved the performance of the Process Shipping screen.
- Shipment processing functionality has been enhanced and improved for users of Stamps.com and Shiplark.
- Amazon order download issues are now fixed.
- APO address error with stamps.com has been resolved.
- The issue of weight not being divided properly, in multi package shipments in UPS Direct, has been fixed.
- The issue of colors of the shipment status column not getting updated even after saving a shipment, has been fixed.
- Add on users unable to save shipment settings issues have been fixed
- Many users reported that they were unable to print a label using Express1. This issue has been fixed.
Release date: October 20, 2014
- Shiplark for FedEx
FedEx Shipping Enhancements
- FedEx 2014 Compliance and added new FedEx services added
- FedEx One Rate (FedEx Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large Box)
- International controlled Export service
- Dangerous Goods with Hazardous Materials, ORM-D, Battery
- Broker Select option
- Pharmacy Delivery
- Extreme length
- Hold At Location for international shipments
- Inside Delivery
- Inside Pickup
- Track shipping by various options by Reference type and Tracking Number
- FedEx ShiplAlert: User can send email notifications within the shipping module and tracking details screen.
Shipping module enhancements
- FedEx insurance updated to FedEx Shipment Protection
- Option to set store dimensions while create a new shipping rule
- Option to set "Print Layout" option on default setting screen (Stamps.com)
- Enabled SCAN forms in the Stamps.com integration
- SurePost rate is now displaying in UPS Direct
- Add dimensions within the compare rates and recalculate rates
- Fixed email format issues in failed email field for email addresses that contain a hyphen (-)
- Shipping cost is now showing in history when user is doing shipment using FedEx Smart Post service
- Instead of shipping method from order details, eCC Desktop is showing "value" against the store shipping method
- SSL3 security fix for Bigcommerce, Shopify, eBay and Etsy
Release date: August 26, 2014
- Address details will be conformed whether it is s commercial or Residential during the address validation process.
- The Print preview option is available while re-printing the label.
- Stamps.com Thermal label printing.
Release date: August 5, 2014
- Endicia Label Server (ELS) Consolidators integration, provide the option to user for generating consolidators service's labels using Shiplark.
Points to remember:
- Consolidators services are account based services and only work if the customers ELS account is enabled to use these services.
- Supporting International and Domestic DHLGM (DHL Global Mail) Consolidators services.
- Users can either use "domestic or international" consolidators, cannot use both on a single account.
- Void method is not available for label generated using consolidators service.
- Tracking information will not be available until unless the shipment is passed on to USPS.
- Option to add items manually on phone order.
- Option to use same Shipping settings while creating an additional store.
- Magento Go support has been stopped.
- Download product dimension and weight from eBay and use it on shipping screen.
- Option to re-register an Express1 account.
- Option to generate test labels for Stamps.com.
- Stamps.com API version 36 Supported.
- New column "Delivery Area Surcharge" added in FedEx, Get rates.
- Etsy Connection issue.
- Resolved COD Issue in UPS Direct.
- Scheduler run as start-up service issue.
- UPS WorldShip Shipping Charge issue.
Release date : June 17, 2014
New integration X-cart 5
- download orders from Xcart 5and ship using various providers.
- UPS worldship adult signature issue is fixed.
Release date: May 30, 2014
New Feature and Enhancements
- User can purchase Shiplark annual plan.
- Remove Janrain login from the application.
- The different Print layout option is available with Stamps.com (Normal 6X4, Normal CP72, Normal 4X6, Normal CN22, Normal 4X6 75 CP72, 4X6 CN22, Normal 4X6 CP72).
- Shiplark downloaded all orders from eBay and channel advisor orders at the time of new store creation.
- Added option in packing slip settings.
- Option to set eBay international order reference number as company name in address line.
- Image format (jpg, ZPL and EPL) are added in Stamps.com.
- BigCommerce edit store issue.
- Harmonized code is not functioning properly in ELS if multiple items are present.
- Index error generated. In case of reconfigure profile.
- There was no Pop up Message when clicked on "Test your weight scale" Button.
- Get rate, we are showing in the "Priority Mail, Express and Priority Mail Express, International" service type with ELS.
- Set other field in Quickbooks enterprise.
- eBay weight download issue when in order item SKU comes in place of item id.
- The non numeric tracking id will be posting to the Amazon store in case of FedEx and UPS providers.
- The International Thermal label was printing on domestic printer in ELS in the case of manually print the Label.
- Profile Configuration issue in case of shipping where the profile ID doesn't update on Database (Stamps).
- Multi Shipment Tracking Id's (Comma Separated) not updated on Amazon Store. So we are now sending the last tracking id on Amazon.
- Error on configuring "express 1" for new store profile.
- The alternate flow for "Shopify" user's facing issues, installing an app due to internet explorer.
March 31, 2014
New integration - Channel Advisor
- Connect to Channel Advisor
- Download orders
- Download products
- Transfer and Sync products
- Enhanced HTTPS connection to Etsy
March 10, 2014
Shipping module enhancements
- Set country of origin field with Express1 international shipments
- Set country of origin field with ELS international shipments
- Set Shiplark store address as "ship from" address while shipping with UPS WorldShip
- Select up to 100 packages with FedEx Multi package feature
- Option to set separate printer settings for stamps.com international orders
- Set default sender email address with UPS Worldship
- Download the eBay order weight at the time of shipment
- Option to capture the order total amount instead of Authorized amount from Authorize.net in Shiplark
- 3D Cart orders skipping issue is fixed
- Stamps.com special characters printed as "?"
- Stamps.com credentials with special characters are now saved
- Save and retain Default settings if ELS is the only shipping provider enabled
- Stamps.com packages including Regional Rate Boxes (A,B,C) now visible in Stamps.com V34
February 22, 2014
- Stamps.com label generation issue with Stamps API v34
- Fixed 3D Cart order download issue
February 14, 2014
---No new features or enhancements---
January 28, 2014
- View Return orders in Inbox, Updates, and Archive tab for Amazon integration
- Display and sort orders in the inbox based on online store payment method
- Download UPC and size with items for the Shopify integration
- Improved order downloads from Bigcommerce
- USPS Compliance (ELS, Endicia DaZzle and Stamps.com)
- Special shipping options for USPS providers:
- Live Animal-No Surcharge
- Live Animal with Surcharge
- Hazardous Materials
- Cremated Remains
- Deliver Priority Mail Express by 10:30am
- Test weight scale within Shipping configuration screen
- FedEx: When shipping multiple packages, user can get rates for each package individually
- FedEx international shipping: Select country of origin
- UPS Direct: When using QVN send email notification (ship, delivery, failed) to sender (merchant)
- International shipping: Set default payer type as Receiver for Bills and duties and restrict shipping is declared value is 0 and Webgility Insurance is selected
- International shipping with Webgility Insurance: If declared value is $0 , label will be generated but no insurance will be added
- Post to Store: send shipping method rather than shipping method value (code). Click here to view this area in the Advanced Settings menu.
- Prevents user from creating a new Shiplark database if Shiplark is installed on another computer or for an add on user. Click here to learn more.
- Prompt to update your Webgility Account card if card is expired or for monthly/ annual billing failures
- If the Add Store Wizard is closed before creating a store, user is prompted to view our Help Desk or contact support team
- Auto detection of firewall ports and auto execute when installing the SQL server
- Show Sales Record # in place of Order # on the packing slip and pick list
- Fixed time zone order download issue with Etsy integration
- Htaccess store connection issues
- Stamps.com add-on calculation
- Print preview for International label printing
- Negative declared value for international shipments
- Shiplark Scheduler now updates eBay feedback during post to store
- Fixed 3D cart order downloading issues
- Added Help Desk links for eCC Desktop and Shiplark
- Fixed configurable item display in Shiplark for MagentoGo integration
- Fixed Express1 international shipping image in store configuration
- FedEx multi-package shipping now show different weights for each package
- Option to remove separator character in 3D cart integration
- Download specific payment method with orders in Shopify integration
December 5, 2013
- Import tracking number for phone order shipments
- Download customer email with Volusion orders
- Transfer multiple products with images to the online store
- New Display setting for Inbox and Errors tab: Payment method from online store
- Refresh Order enhancement: retain order history after order refresh
- SQL Server Installation flow modification
- Tracking FedEx shipments within eCC Desktop
- Unique weight is now printed on label for multi package shipments
- Email notification option is now displayed in the proper area
- Tab movement between fields
- Download the country name in address for international shipments with DaZzle
November 1, 2013
- New Shiplark download manager: smaller installer for faster installation of the software
- Decimal quantity support for CS Cart
Volusion integration enhancements
- Download PO numbers as form of payment