If you have seasonal business and have a monthly subscription, you can put your subscription on hold for a maximum of 6 months.
- Any outstanding usage dues will be collected prior to suspending the account
- You have the ability to reactive your subscription at any time
- Your account will get reinstated on the reactivate date and the billing will be generate from the date of reactivation
- Subscriptions will get automatically reactivated after 6 months from the date of suspension
- Only monthly subscriptions can be put on hold
- You must have been subscribed for more than 30 days
- eCC Desktop, eCC Cloud and Shiplark plans are eligible
How to Suspend your account
Step 1: Log into your Webgility Account
Step 2: (Very important) Select the subscription you want to suspend and click on Update Card to update your current credit card on file.
Step 3: Click on Change plan.
Step 4: Click on Request Cancellation
Step 5: If your monthly volume is low or if you are taking a break, you can suspend your account.
Step 6: You will be prompted with the terms of the account suspension. Choose an option of suspension.