|1.||Please do not modify any of the settings on the 'Payment' tab, unless you have been asked to or unless you are familiar with the implications.|
Use the Advanced settings to change system-wide settings or advanced options related to eCC. USE WITH CAUTION.
- Save Application Logs: retain error logs within the application files of the software.
- Show Detail Error: Shows all error details within the history of orders.
- Set Suffix for Transaction in QuickBooks: Alphanumerical information which is set after the transaction number in QuickBooks.
- Set Prefix for Transaction in QuickBooks: Alphanumerical information which is set before the transaction number in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Transaction Class Mapping: Transaction class tags in QuickBooks for international orders by country or customer type.
- Last download date for QuickBooks Item: This stores the last date and time eCC downloaded items. If there are any changes made, eCC will download information that has been modified after the date in this area. If you need to reset this, click on Clear and eCC will download the entire item database from QuickBooks when "Get Products" or downloading data and settings from QuickBooks is clicked.
- Last download date for QuickBooks Customer: This works just like items but applied to customers in the Customer Center in QuickBooks.
- Transfer products at Online store in batches of: number of orders that are displayed
- Download Online store products in batches of: number of orders that are displayed
- Sync Products at Online store in batches of: number of orders that are displayed
- Last download date for Store Item: This stores the last date and time eCC downloaded items from the online store. If there are any changes made, eCC will download information that has been modified after the date in this area. If you need to reset this, click on Clear and eCC will download the entire item database from the online store when "Get Products" or downloading data and settings from online store is clicked. Only for select carts.
- Show products in batches of: number of orders that are displayed
- Enable auto-archive for orders: this is a threshold (30 - 180 days) for displaying order in the archive tab. This increases the performance of this area and allows for faster loading of this area.
- Auto-archive order older than:
- Sort Order items by: items are displayed in the order based on ascending order SKU number or Product name.
- Order Download Buffer: When you downloading a range of order from Amazon this setting will add a buffer (in hours) to the start date.
- Download Online Store Orders in batches of:
- Show orders in batches of:
- Enable Auto Search: Enable dynamic search from the dashboard.
- Enable Auto Synch: Multi-user auto syncing activity information between multiple users.
- Time zone: choose specific time zone for order download
- Download customers in batches of: number of customers that are displayed
- Show customer in batches of: number of orders that are displayed
- Enable Print Invoice option: Print an order invoice within eCC.
- Setup company name to (if blank): If you have chosen to create customers using Company Name and there is no data in the Company field, then this will create alternate data to put in that field in QuickBooks.
- Online Store Customer Group Mapping:
In this section, you can configure advance payment settings such as payment processor URLs.
This is used if you have connected any payment processors to eCC Desktop to process payments within eCC.
Important: Do not modify any of the URL settings on this page unless you have been instructed to by Webgility Technical Support.
- Webspace version: this is the current version of the Stamp.com API that communicates with eCC in the shipping module to validate your user account, address and rates.
- If you ever have an issue registering your stamps.com account in the shipping details, modify the webspace version to the most recent (highest number) version. Doing this will correct any issues you encounter registering your Stamps.com account within eCC.
UPS Worldship settings
- eCC communicates with the UPS Worldship software using an XML file, which is like a bucket that eCC put information in and UPS Worldship takes it out and formats it for Worldship.
- The communication can range between 5 - 55. This area is defaulted to 15 seconds. Reducing it to 5 seconds diminishes the delay between eCC and UPS Worldship.
- Retreive tracking ID from Custom Database:
- Change Description of Item from Custom Details: This used for international orders.
- Read output file every seconds: This is the export response time of the eCC when sending data via XML to DaZzle.
- User Ship Method display name after Shipment:
- FedEx Country of Origin: Country that your FedEx account connected to eCC for Shipping
These are customizations from certain clients. If you have any questions or want to use these custom
- Disable Country Posting: When posting orders to QuickBooks there is a country value also posted to QuickBooks, which can be disabled.
- Override customer matching
- Override other field in transaction
- Ask for Database backup on logout: User is prompted to backup database when the logout menu heading is selected.
- Allow negative quantity sync in your QuickBooks from Online store: Sync negative quantity to be synced by between QuickBooks and the online store.
- Allow negative quantity sync on your Online store from QuickBooks: Same as above.
- Show Weight in Product Option
- Disable Manufacturer: eCC won't download this data when downloading data and settings from the online store.
- Disable Tax Classes: eCC won't download this data when downloading data and settings from the online store.
- Override Product Description
- Save Specialty
- Use shipping carrier as FedEx Smart Post while posting to store (Amazon): Use the special USPS tracking number format when posting to Amazon store if FedEx Smart Post is being used to ship orders in eCC.
This is a transaction class customization that gives rules to modify data in a transaction based on the configuration of these rules. Contact Webgility Support for more information.
Override default transaction class when posting to QB if:
- Order total greater than
- Update transaction class after successfully retrieving tracking ID from QB
- Or Shipping method is
- THEN Transaction Class equals
- THEN Transaction Class equals