|1.||The store id and access key generated, lasts only for one year and has to be renewed on a yearly basis.|
|2.||The Yahoo! partner ID you will need to use to connect is : ypa-005401109850|
As soon as you launch eCC for the first time, or when you choose to add an additional store, you would be asked to enter Store credentials. For Yahoo Store, enter your store name as per choice and then select your store from the dropdown menu. Click continue.
You will then see the screen below, that would ask you for your store ID and access token. Enter the same and then click connect to store. As soon as eCC is able to connect to store, it would begin downloading data and settings. To learn how to get your store ID and access token, scroll below.
How to get Yahoo Store ID and Access Token:
1. Log on to your Yahoo! Business Control Panel. There locate the link that says 'Store Control Panel' and click on it.
2. You will then be asked for a security key which you would have recieved from Yahoo! Enter the same to be taken to the store control panel. There, locate Order Settings.
3. Locate and click on 'Real time links'.
4. In the window that opens up, click on 'API Settings'
5. Then click on Add New Partner
6. Enter partner id: ypa-005401109850 and click on 'Next'.
7. You will then be asked to enable access for each individual API. Please select all of them and then click on 'Next'
8. Read and accept the Terms of Service.
9. Once all the above is done, you will see a screen similar to the below. You can then close the browser.
10. You now need to open your mail id and find a mail similar to the below.
11. Open the mail to find your store id (in the small red box) and the access key (in the larger red box). Copy these and paste into the eCC Connect to Store section.
12. Click on 'Connect to Store' to connect eCC to your Yahoo! Store.
Adding your Store Address
The store address should be the "from" address that you are going to be shipping from. A company logo can be added that will be seen on the packing slip used in eCC.
The local date format is formatted for United States format, if you are utilizing a different format in your location, that can be selected here. Click Next to continue.
Connect to QuickBooks
If you are connecting to QuickBooks, choose the version you need to connect to as well as select the company file location. The exact location of the company file can be obtained by pressing 'ctrl+1' on the keyboard. As soon as you put in the location, click on connect to QuickBooks to more to the next step. Remember, before you click on connect to QuickBooks, you need to have your company file open in single user and admin mode. As soon as connected, eCC will download data and settings from QuickBooks. Click continue to proceed
If you are using POS, you need to put in the the company datafile name (viewable on the extreme top left of the screen). You also need to put in the POS version and POS server computer name The POS Server computer name can be obtained by going to my compter in Windows and clicking properties. The Computer Name displayed there, would be the same as the POS Server computer name. As soon as connected, eCC will download data and settings from QuickBooks. Click continue to proceed
Order Processing Settings
Posting to QuickBooks Settings: Herein, you need to tell eCC, how to record orders into QuickBooks. You also need to tell eCC how to identify customers in QuickBooks and Products in the store.
Payment and Shipment Settings: Since you are using eCC to process shipping, check the box to use eCC to generate shipping labels. You can setup the specific shipping processors later in the store configuration. If you are connecting your payment processor to eCC, to process order payments after the order is shipped, the box can be checked to do that. The specific payment rules can be setup in the store configuration.
Identify what your online order status mean: In this area, you can setup how eCC interprets the order status used in your online store. Hover over the "?" to find out more information about how each status is handled in eCC. If you only want a specific orders to be downloaded by eCC based on order status, that can be setup in the Orders screen of the store configuration.
Start downloading orders from: Here, you need to tell eCC when to start downloading orders from (Last 7 days, Last 30 days etc)
Click Next to continue.
Ready to Roll
You are now ready to process orders, so you should click "Let's Go" to proceed to the dashboard and eCC will download your 50 recent orders.
Detailed Settings can be configured after you proceed to the dashboard and your orders have been downloaded. This can be done by opening eCC and going to File >> Configure Stores.