If Right Networks is hosting your QuickBooks company file, you can also use eCC Desktop within the Right Network environment to download orders and post them to QuickBooks within the Right Networks hosted environment.
Getting Started with Right Networks's QuickBooks hosting and eCC Desktop
If you are currently using QuickBooks with Right Networks, you can sign up for an eCC Desktop subscription. Contact Right Networks to install eCC Desktop within your environment.
Maintenance of eCC Desktop and Quickbooks
- Right Networks manages the installation of eCC Desktop and QuickBooks within its environment
- eCC Desktop icon will be within the hosted windows environment
- If you are prompted to upgrade your version of eCC Desktop, please contact Right Networks support to submit an upgrade ticket. Include your Right Networks ID in the subject of the ticket.
Right Networks supports all current US version of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise with eCC Desktop.
When eCC Desktop and QuickBooks are hosted within the Right Networks environment, below are the features and functionality:
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise integration
- eCC Desktop order fulfillment
- eCC Desktop inventory management
- eCC Desktop Scheduler automation
- Third party plugins - Avalara AvaTax and Salescast by Lokad
Printing Shipping labels
Right Networks is able to connect to your printer via a tool called UniPrint which can be utilized to print shipping labels using a local printer.
- The eCC Desktop database cannot be manually/automatically backed up.
- Your QuickBooks company file within Right Networks must remain open for eCC Desktop to communicate with it.
- eCC Scheduler will only automate while the Right Networks environment is active. When the hosted environment is closed, the scheduler will no longer automate.
Support and eCC Desktop updates
For technical issues regarding your hosting environment, contact Right Network support:
- Right Networks Help Desk
For technical issues regarding eCC Desktop, contact Webgility support at:
- Submit a help request on Webgility Help Desk
- (877) 753.5373 ext 3
For more information about Right Networks, visit www.rightnetworks.com