|1.||Remember to choose eBay or eBay UK as appropriate.|
|2.||For eBay limitations, please see the 'Use Shiplark with eBay' section under 'How to' guides.|
1. When creating a new store profile for eBay, You would first need to choose eBay as your store type and give your store a name to be identified with within Shiplark.
2. You must then give Shiplark the required permissions to access your eBay account:
2. Once you click on button 1, Shiplark will open your internet browser and ask you to login to your eBay Account:
3. Once you are logged in, you must click on the "Agree" button to link you eBay account with Shiplark. You can then close the browser if required:
4. Now click on button 2 to retrieve the eBay token. Once retrieved, Shiplark will allow you to proceed to the next step.
Adding your Store Address
The store address should be the "from" address that you are going to be shipping from. A company logo can be added that will be seen on the packing slip used in Shiplark.
The local date format is formatted for United States format, if you are utilizing a different format in your location, that can be selected here. Click Next to continue.
Order Processing Settings
Payment and Shipment Settings: Since you are using Shiplark to process shipping, check the box to use Shiplark to generate shipping labels. You can setup the specific shipping processors later in the store configuration.
If you are connecting your payment processor to Shiplark, to process order payments after the order is shipped, the box can be checked to do that. The specific payment rules can be setup in the store configuration.
Identify what your online order status mean: In this area, you can setup how Shiplark interprets the order status used in your online store. Hover over the "?" to find out more information about how each status is handled in Shiplark. If you only want a specific orders to be downloaded by Shiplark based on order status, that can be setup in the Orders screen of the store configuration.
Download latest 50 orders: Shiplark will download the most recent 50 orders. If you want to specify the orders that are downloaded based on order status, that can be setup in the Orders screen of the store configuration.
Click Next to continue.
Ready to Roll
You are now ready to process orders, so you should click "Let's Go" to proceed to the dashboard and Shiplark will download your 50 recent orders.
Detailed Settings can be configured after you proceed to the dashboard and your orders have been downloaded.