Periodically, Webgility sends update email informing you of payments, billing, card changes, purchases and other important updates and offers. In order to receive these emails, please make sure to "whitelist" Webgility as a trusted sender. Here are directions on how to "whitelist" Webgility.com on a few of the most popular mail clients and service providers.
- First if you find an email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select out email and click the "Not Spam" button.
- Next, open an email that you have receive from us.
- Click the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to "Reply":
- Click "Add Webgility to Contacts list".
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
- On the Save Senders tab, click Add.
- Add webgility.com where it says "Add address".
- Click OK.
You will need to set up a "filter" after first taking the following steps:
- If you find an email from "webgility.com" is appearing in your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click "Not Spam".
- Be sure that the address "webgility.com" is not in your " Blocked Addresses" list. If it is, select it and click "Remove Block".
Now to create the filter:
- Open your mail and click on "Mail Options" in the upper right hand corner.
- Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner).
- On the Filters page, click "Add".
- Select the "From header:" rule, and add "contains" and alerts "webgility.com", which tells the system to put email with "webgility.com" in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the "Choose Folder" pulldown menu and select 'Inbox'.
- Pick the Add Filter button.
You will need to add webgility.com to your Hotmail Save List. Here's how:
- First, if you find an email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click "Not Junk".
- Next, check to see if the email address "webility.com" is on your Blocked Senders List. If it is, select it and click on the "Remove" button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click "Options" in the upper right hand corner.
- At the top of the page, click on the "Junk E-mail Protection" link.
- Next, click on "Save List" (near the bottom).
- Copy and paste "webgility.com" where it says "Type an address or domain".
- Click the "Add" button.
To add webgility.com to your AOL address book:
- Open an email from us and then click the "This Is Not Spam" button.
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
- Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the 'Add' button.
- Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load.
- Paste "webgility.com" into the 'Other E-Mail' field.
- Make our "From" address, "webgility.com", the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box.
- Click "Save"
- Click Preferences from the menu.
- Click Restrict Incoming Email.
- Click Yes to Enable Email Controls.
- Click Allow email from addresses listed below.
- Enter "webgility.com" you want to whitelist.
- Click Add.
- Click Update to finish.
You will need to "webgility.com" to your address book, and then setup you Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- First, if you find an email from "webgility.com" in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose "Mark as Not Junk".
- Next, click the Address Book button.
- Highlight the Personal Address Book.
- Click on the "New Card".
- In the "Contact" tab of the new card, copy and paste "webgility.com" to the email dialogue box.
- Click "OK".
- Next, to whitelist your address book, select "Tools->Junk Mail Controls" from the dropdown menu.
- Update the "WhiteLists" module under the "Settings" tab by selecting "Personal Address Book" from the dropdown menu, and then check the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail".
- Click "OK".
Apple Mail for OSX
If an email from "webgility.com" appears in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click "Not Junk" at the top of your screen. Then:
- Go to Mail->Preferences from your Mail menu.
- Go to the Rules tab.
- Select Add Rule.
- Give this rule a name such as "Webgility".
- Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then paste in "webgility.com".
- From the actions, select 'Move message' to mailbox 'Inbox'.
- Click "OK".