When logging into Windows as a guest or another user account other than the one used to install Unify, if the SQL Server database has not been shared with all user accounts you will encounter this error: Create database permission denied in database 'master'
The cause of this error is due to the fact that SQL Server install with the BUILTIN\Administrators group as the default system administrator group. By default, users (on Windows Vista or later versions) that are members of the Windows Administrators groups are not automatically granted permission to connect to SQL Server.
Make sure SQL Management Studio is installed on your computer.
- Log in your computer with the account you used to install Unify.
- Click the Start button, in the search programs bar type: SQL.
- Select the SQL Server Management Studio and select run as Administrator.
- Connect to the instance of your Computer name/Unify.
- Select Security, right click Logins, then select New Login.
- Select the page pane, click Server Roles.
- Select the sysadmin check box.
- Click OK.
Now you will be able to use Unify with all Windows users.