- Enhanced UI
- Support for QuickBooks Australia
- Support for Cube Cart, Magento & IXXO.
- Support for QuickBooks service item types
- UPS WorldShip default settings
- User Interface enhancements
- Ability to complete orders with 1-click
- Compatibility with QBFC SDK 7.0
- Credit card data encryption
- Additional options when posting items into QuickBooks
- UPS Worldship updates including defaults and abbreviated state support
- New online store modules
- Enhanced customer information management
- Customer notification bug fixes
- Ability to manage HTML descriptions
- Support for UPS WorldShip
- Support for Pinnacle Cart Variant (Quantity Only)
- Support for Live Cart Variant
- Create Non-inventory part item
- Update Credit Cart information in QuickBooks®
- Support for 1.3.5-SP3 and 1.3.5-SP4.
- Support QuickBooks 2009 US and Canada Editions.
- Support QuickBooks Enterprise Edition 9.0.
- Support QuickBooks Simple Start Editions.
- Support Non-Inventory items.
- Mark Invoice Paid [Record Payment against the Invoice].
- Update billing /shipping details of existing customers.
- Pinnacle Cart CCS Password support.
- Enable/Disable Manufacture/Taxes.
- Inventory management in batches.
- View Transaction directly in QuickBooks®
- New Tax settings for QuickBooks® Canada 2007 and earlier.
- Support for CRE Loaded v6.0 or higher.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Edition Support.
- eCC will download all types of orders from online store.
- Customer Email Notification.
- Publish Inventory.
- Synchronize Assembly and Group items.
- Import CSV file orders into eCC.
- Enter Phone order into eCC.
- Edit order items.
- Compact and Repair Database.
- Support for Live Cart v1.2.0.
- Generate shipping labels using FedEx (Using QuickBooks Shipping Manager) Shipment.
- Assembly and Group items are included for free.
- Delete old orders.
- Enhanced tax Settings.
- Print Packing slip.
- Save default settings for Endicia.
- Support for Pinnacle Cart v3.5.4 to v3.6.2.
- Support for Inventory Assembly items.
- Encrypted data transfer between eCC and your online store.
- Easily send error messages to Webgility support team.
- Support QuickBooks® Canada version (2008 or higher).
- Edit order details including customer information and CVV2 code for credit card processing.
- Download configuration information from your Online Store and QuickBooks® from a single screen.
- Generate USPS International Shipping labels.
- Support Endicia DAZzle to generate USPS labels with postage.
- Inventory synchronization add-on module.
- Enhanced item replacement, eCC will save Item mapping for future references.
- Group item is supported (As a paid feature).
- Enhanced product matching with QuickBooks® (includes replace item details).
- Support for Zen Cart (version 1.3.0 or higher)
- Discount management
- Enhanced product and customer matching with QuickBooks®
- More configurable order numbering
- Add payment and shipment details in transaction
- Support for osCommerce (version MS1, MS2 and osCMax or higher)
- Ability to map orders
- Ability to update customer information in QuickBooks®
- Enhanced Store profile
- Support for QBMS payment method (QuickBooks® Merchant Service)
- Contextual help on all screens
- Auto-download of orders
- Ability to create and multiple store profiles
- Archive Completed orders
- Create new products in QuickBooks®
- Easily manage products with variants
- Order Search
- Signature Confirmation method with USPS
- Enhanced inventory reporting
- Reject order(s)
- Enhanced order history
- Support for X-cart (version 4.0.x or higher)
- Supported QuickBooks® version
- QuickBooks® Pro 2005 and higher
- QuickBooks® Premier 2005 and higher
- Create and manage store profile
- Download orders from online store
- View order details
- Post order to QuickBooks® in form of Invoice, Sales Receipt and Estimates
- Different transaction setting for orders. Like Transaction class, Terms, Templates, Pending status etc.
- Create new customer and use standard customer on the posting time
- Item matching in QuickBooks®
- Use Standard item in place of missing item.
- PayPal and Authorize.Net support
- Generate USPS shipping labels. (without postage)
- If you are using shipment manager of QuickBooks® then eCC will retrieve the tracking id from QuickBooks®
- Record shipping charges in QuickBooks®
- Tax setting for transactions and items
- Manually complete payment and shipment
- View order history