Step 1: If you're new to Unify and have not connected any stores, go to Step 2. If you are adding additional stores go to your Connections Tab and click Add Sales channel. Alternatively click the Add sales channel button on the top right corner of Unify.
Step 2: Search for, and select Volusion as your sales channel and click on the name of the channel when found. Unify will automatically direct you to the next page.
Step 3: If you already know your API details click I have the API details and jump to Step 4. If you do not know click Help me get the API details.
How to get the API details from the Volusion admin area:
- Login to the Volusion admin area, and select the Import/Export option in the Inventory Menu.
- Once you are at the "Data Import" page, click on the ‘Volusion API’ link.
- Once you reach the ‘Volusion API’ page, scroll down for the Generic section and then to Generic\Orders, click on the ‘Run’ button.
- Click 'run' to get the API URL
- Then Reset the Generic Orders. Set the date from which you want to download orders in Unify. Once done, mark ID's as ALL IDs and click on Reset Export.
- Now copy the API URL and paste it into Unify
Step 4: Paste the API URL and click on Continue to connect Unify to Volusion.
Step 5: Select the status of the order you want to download.