Step 1: If you're new to Unify and have not connected any stores, go to Step 2. If you are adding additional stores go to your Connections Tab and click Add Sales channel. Alternatively click the Add sales channel button on the top right corner of Unify.
Step 2: Search for, and select Amazon/Amazon EU as your sales channel and click on the name of the channel when found. Unify will automatically direct you to the next page.
Step 3: Choose the type of Amazon account that you have.
Step 4: To connect to your Amazon store, Unify needs the Amazon Seller ID, Access Key and Secret key (API details - See below step 5) . Enter the credentials and click on connect. If you do not have these credentials, scroll down to learn how to get them.
Step 5: As soon as your store is connected, Unify will begin downloading orders from last 30 days. You may change this setting later under Order Settings.
How to retrieve Amazon API Details:
You must register your Amazon Marketplace Web Service account so Unify can connect to your Seller account to download inventory-related information. Here are the steps to register your MWS account:
- Go to Amazon US MWS or Amazon EU MWS to link your Seller account with Unify. Click on Sign up or manage MWS.
- Sign into Amazon Seller central.
- Find the Amazon MWS Permissions button area at the bottom of the user permissions page that opens up after you login. Click on Register as a Developer.
- Accept the MWS Agreement if it appears and click on Next
- You will then see a message giving you the Amazon MWS credentials that you can use with Unify.