Step 1: If you're new to Unify and have not connected any stores, go to Step 2. If you are adding additional stores go to your Connections Tab and click Add Sales channel.
Step 2: Select Amazon/Amazon EU as your store channel and click continue.
Step 3: Choose the type of Amazon account that you have.
Step 4: To connect to your Amazon store, Unify needs the Amazon Seller ID, Access Key and Secret key (API details - See below step 5) . Enter the credentials and click on connect. If you do not have these credentials, scroll down to learn how to get them.
Step 5: As soon as your store is connected, Unify will begin downloading orders from last 30 days. You may change this setting later under Order Settings.
How to retrieve Amazon API Details:
You must register your Amazon Marketplace Web Service account so Unify can connect to your Seller account to download inventory-related information. Here are the steps to register your MWS account:
- Go to Amazon US MWS or Amazon EU MWS to link your Seller account with Unify. Click on Sign up or manage MWS.
- Sign into Amazon Seller central.
- Find the Amazon MWS Permissions button area at the bottom of the user permissions page that opens up after you login. Click on Authorize a Developer.
- Select the option for "I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS" and click on Next
- Accept the MWS Agreement if it appears and click on Next
- You will then see a message giving you the Amazon MWS credentials that you can use with Unify.