Step 1: If you're new to Unify and have not connected any stores, go to Step 2. If you are adding additional stores go to your Connections Tab and click Add Sales channel. Alternatively click the Add sales channel button on the top right corner of Unify.
Step 2: Search for, and select WooCommerce as your sales channel and click on the name of the channel when found. Unify will automatically direct you to the next page.
Step 3: If you have WooCommerce version 2.9 or earlier choose "2.9 or Earlier" and click Continue.
How to find out your version of WooCommerce
Go to WooCommerce >> Status >> Find WC Version:
If you have version 3.0 or later then use this: https://help.webgility.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010781628
Step 4: To check if you already have a Webgility Store Module, Unify needs Your Store Web Address. Enter it in and click Continue.
NOTE: If your Webgility Store Module is already Installed you will skip to Step 7
Step 5: Download the Webgility Store Module
Step 6: Install the Webgility store module as a WooCommerce extension
In the video above you will find these instructions:
- Log in to your WooCommerce admin panel.
- On the left navigation panel scroll down and click Plugins.
- At the top of the page click "Add New" to install the store module you downloaded.
- Navigate to the Store Module .zip file that was downloaded (usually your downloads folder) and select it. Then click Upload Plugin
- After a few seconds it will note it if it was installed successfully.
- Underneath that message click Activate Plugin to complete the installation.
Step 7: In your WooCommerce account go to your Installed Plugins in the left tab. Copy the Webgility Store Module URL enter that information as the Webgility Store Module Address in Unify as seen in the screenshot below. Enter your store Username and Password, then click Continue.