To connect to WooCommerce you need to install a Webgility Store Module. This one time setup will allow you to pull in your order, product, and customer data into Unify and sync with your accounting system.
Step 1: If you're new to Unify and have not connected any stores, go to Step 2. If you are adding additional stores go to your Connections Tab, in the Stores section click Add a Store.
Step 2: Select WooCommerce and click Continue.
Step 3: If you have WooCommerce version 2.9 or earlier choose "2.9 or Earlier" and click Continue.
How to find out your version of WooCommerce
Go to WooCommerce >> Status >> Find WC Version:
If you have version 3.0 or later then use this: https://help.webgility.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010781628
Step 4: To check if you already have a Webgility Store Module, Unify needs Your Store Web Address. Enter it in and click Continue.
NOTE: If your Webgility Store Module is already Installed you will skip to Step 7
Step 5: Download the Webgility Store Module
Step 6: Install the Webgility store module as a WooCommerce extension
In the video above you find these instructions:
- Log in to your WooCommerce admin panel.
- On the left navigation panel scroll down and click Plugins.
- At the top of the page click "Add New" to install the store module you downloaded.
- Navigate to the Store Module .zip file that was downloaded (usually your downloads folder) and select it. Then click Upload Plugin
- After a few seconds it will note it if it was installed successfully.
- Underneath that message click Activate Plugin to complete the installation.
Step 7: In your WooCommerce account go to your Installed Plugins in the left tab. Copy the Webgility Store Module URL enter that information as the Webgility Store Module Address in Unify as seen in the screenshot below. Enter your store Username and Password, then click Continue.
Step 7: As soon as your store is connected, Unify will begin downloading orders from last 30 days. You may change this setting later under Order Settings.