Unify Enterprise Release 22.214.171.124
Release Date: October 23, 2017
- Option to set Quickbooks POS item description at the time of item transfer
- Option to set order consolidation buffer between 48 - 72 hours
- Enable multi-currency for Etsy and Shopify integrations
- View order details of orders in the scheduler (automation) queue (scheduled tab)
- Set QuickBooks transaction number as reference number when creating shipments in UPS Worldship
Unify Enterprise Release 126.96.36.199
Release Date: October 16, 2017
- Compatible with all US versions of QuickBooks 2018
- Enhanced item download functionality for Walmart integration
- Display order phone number in the ship to address within the NewEgg integration
- Added post to store functionality for NewEgg integration
- Walmart partner channel type indicator added to Unify Enterprise
Unify Enterprise Release 188.8.131.52
Release Date: October 9, 2017
- Enhancement to the import tracking ID feature which enables shipping tracking ID to be imported on a per item basis
- Download product variants in the Etsy integration
Unify Enterprise Release 184.108.40.206
Release Date: October 2, 2017
- Display custom field on packing slip for individual items within group items in QuickBooks Desktop
- Inventory site configuration for items enhancement
- Display tax value as separate line items for 3D Cart orders
- Enable Unify Enterprise to create an item in Netsuite at the time of order posting
- Enable discount code mapping within Bigcommerce integration
Unify Enterprise Release 220.127.116.11
Release Date: September 25, 2017
- Set tariff code and country of origin for international shipments with Stamps and UPS Direct
- Enhancements to dropshipping functions in regards to setting up what data is displayed on PDF sent to vendors
- Enable Smart Post shipping service for shipments less than 1 LB
- Post to store multiple times enabled for multiple Amazon order shipments in Unify Enterprise
- Display check date as "return order date" for credit memos
Unify Enterprise Release 18.104.22.168
Release Date: September 11, 2017
- Configure sales tax item to be attached to customer Unify Enterprise creates when creating a transaction in QuickBooks
- Added sales channel filter within the Amazon Settlement Report in Unify Enterprise
- International shipments save country of origin and tariff code
Unify Enterprise Release 22.214.171.124
Release Date: September 5, 2017
- Enable quantity sync for items that are "in orders" within the product synchronization area
- Download products and enabled quantity and price synchronization for NewEgg (Canada)
- Download Amazon settlement report and view data based on fulfillment channel (FBA or FBM)
- Download item option description for items in 3D Cart
Unify Enterprise Release 126.96.36.199
Release Date: August 28, 2017
- Option to set cost price in purchase orders when Unify Enterprise creates POs in QuickBooks
- Download products from NewEgg (US version only) and enable price and quantity syncing
- Download lot numbered assembly items and added support for quantity syncing for assembly products in Netsuite
- Post to store enabled for multi-shipment orders (backorder fulfillment)
- Display specific item inventory site for items on pick list
- Enhancement of undo sync function by voiding payment created with sales orders
Unify Enterprise Release 188.8.131.52
Release Date: August 14, 2017
- Unify Enterprise now supports Netsuite v2017.2 (US edition).
- Users can now create unpaid bill while recording shipping cost in Quickbooks.
- Users can set other field in Quickbooks as billing email OR shipping email while posting the order.
- Non-inventory resale items can now be downloaded in the non-inventory items list.
- Admin Unify Enterprise user can restrict customer module for addon users.
- Items can now be synced every 5 minutes using Unify Scheduler.
- Users can now opt not to download email when downloading Amazon orders.
Unify Enterprise Release 184.108.40.206
Release Date: August 4, 2017
- Item description can be set as purchase description for drop ship items in packing slip.
- Gift certificates items can now be downloaded from Netsuite into Unify Enterprise.
- Users can post tax amount separately while posting refund from Shopify in Quickbooks.
Unify Enterprise Release 220.127.116.11
Release Date: July 24, 2017
- Refund order support for mentioned below shopping carts with Quickbooks POS. Users can now create return receipt against sales receipt in Quickbooks POS.
- Product Module: Users can now search products based on description also in product transfer screen.
- In export orders, users can save more than one template to export the orders.
- Tracking # can be set as memo field in check OR bill while recording shipping cost in Quickbooks.
- Users can now select specific inventory site when syncing quantity from Quickbooks Enterprise.
- Product transfer support from Walmart to Quickbooks through product module.
- Users can now acknowledge orders on Walmart from Unify Enterprise.
- Users can also post shipping details on Walmart from Unify Enterprise.
Unify Enterprise Release 18.104.22.168
Release Date: July 11, 2017
- Netsuite Integration: User can now transfer product MPN, Cost Price and job at the time off at the time of creating a transaction for an item.
- Walmart Integration: Support for download and sync product price and quantity between Walmart and Quickbooks.
- Users can now set inventory site for Quickbooks enterprise based on state, city and zip code.
- Returned orders can be filtered based on settlement received and posted for Amazon integration.
Unify Enterprise Release 22.214.171.124
Release Date: June 27, 2017
- Walmart Integration: Now Unify Enterprise allow user to add Walmart as store. Currently user will able to download orders only. We will enhance over Walmart integration in our next releases.
- Provide an option to search order on the basis of customer id in case of Volusion and eBay.
- Provide an option to record gift card payment as line item in case of Shopify.
- Allow user to automatic process payment using scheduler for Custom store.
- Provide an option to export Correct and In-correct mapping according to filter on form.
Unify Enterprise Release 126.96.36.199
Release Date: June 13, 2017
- Provide user an option to do not download orders from selected location in case of Shopify.
- Provide user an option to set fulfillment channel in memo field of transaction in case of Amazon.
- Enhance settlement report search operation by providing, typing settlement report id in search box.
- Set credit memo date as refund date of store if credit memo download from online store and if archive rule is true for that order then move order to archive tab.
- Download item form Shopify by updated Date.
- Option for Auto create mapping on the basis of store matching criteria and QuickBooks Manufacturer Part number or Barcode.
Enhance Sales Force Integration:
- Create New contact within same account if Account name is same and billing first name and last name is different.
- Connect contact and opportunity.
- Create product in sales force and show in product part of opportunity.
- Icon for synced CRM orders.
- Download custom field from Sales Force and map that custom field with orders field.
Unify Enterprise Release 188.8.131.52
Release Date: May 30, 2017
- Provide an option to download PayPal fees and record it in QuickBooks Pro/Premier and Enterprise as Bill or Check.
- Provide an option to set shipping and billing address as store address if address in order is blank.
- Handle Square amount if both type of items include in order which have inclusive and exclusive tax in same order.
- Display product name on add order product screen if user select item number as matching
- Provide an option to print multiple packing slip from Archive tab.
- Provide an option to search customer on mapping customer screen.
- Provide an option to map inventory site on the basis of tag of order of Shopify same as location mapping.
- Provide an option to select option for create new customer from map customer screen.
- Provide an option to ignore orders which is come from selected sales channel in U.
- Provide an option to select product for mapping or create item when user post order using manual consolidation.
Unify Enterprise Release 184.108.40.206
Release Date: May 05, 2017
- We're supporting Amazon Prime (Buy Shipping program) in Unify Enterprise now.
- The User can now set order's status when creating a phone order.
- The user can now download up to 18 months old return orders from Amazon in Unify Enterprise.
- Amazon settlement report integration now supports shipping refund posting in Quickbooks.
- The user can now disable the activity log for the multi-user environment.
- Now user can see payment processor fees on Order profitability report.
- eBay sales record number can be set in memo OR reference field while posting expenses and fees in Quickbooks.
- Endicia Label Server integration now supports Commercial E-Packet for international shipments.
- Square customers can now create the credit memo for Quickbooks and Netsuite for returns.
Unify Enterprise Release 220.127.116.11
Release Date: March 27, 2017
- The user can now select which sales channel settlement report to download in Unify Enterprise. This setting can be accessed from store settings.
- Now user can see bin location and inventory site for a group product in Unify Enterprise.
- In the case of Amazon, default payment method can be set before posting the order to Quickbooks.
- The user can now download images from Netsuite to transfer it to the online store.
- Customer module in now available for Square integration.
- Unify Enterprise is now compatible with FedEx API v19.